C.J. over at Food Stories has nominated me for a new blog award called the Illuminating Blogger Award! This as a fabulous award that anyone can bestow on their fellow bloggers for illuminating and informative blog content.
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
Hum… something random about me… I am part of a very large family that is always picking up “strays” and now our “family” gets bigger and bigger by the minute and includes people of all shapes, sizes, colors, religious backgrounds, talents, interests, occupations… well take my word for it get togethers with this family is a regular old slice of that American melting pot pie. My Mom and my Aunt V always made room for one more no matter what; and that seems to have just stuck with us all. Speaking of American pie; there’s always lots of good things to eat at those family get togethers.
But sadly I am missing a big get together this weekend. 😦 Well, maybe I’ll make the next one.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5 awesome blogs; in no particular order (and trying not to nominate the same ones that I nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award although they are also deserving)…
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Congrats to all the nominees! Enjoy your award and good luck with your blogs and all your adventures.