KPPA Code Of Ethics
As a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in the Kansas Professional Photographers Association I agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing, and related areas.
In my dealings with users of photography and the general public, I will:
1. Strive to present all photographic services in a manner which reflects the highest levels of professionalism.
2. Deal with all users of photography and the general public with honesty and integrity.
3. Not use any marketing or competitive practice which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal or State regulatory agency rule of regulation, or Federal or State statute of any decision of any Federal or State Court: and
4. Strive at all times to produce photography and photographic services in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
5. In all dealings with fellow professional photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers, I agree to share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
6. Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons and the general public in the art and science of professional photography.